“The History of a Thousand Fears” The title doesn’t lie – it’s a book about fears. About thousand different fears, crawling out from nowhere. About social fears, completely unjustified need to satisfy the expectations of others, about catastrophic visions of the future that keep growing in our minds. More…
- Psychologist, consultant, coach.
- Motivational speaker and experienced trainer.
- Specialist in diagnosing teams and leadership.
- Author of the book entitled “Historia tysiąca lęków” (literal translation: The story of a thousand fears”).
- Professional MATRIK Management Trainer.
- Specialist for Crisis Intervention.
- Team-building and outdoor trainer.
- Works in Poland and New Zealand in the area of TEAM BUILDING projects.
- Conducts training courses taking into account the multicultural aspects (e.g. for Officers of the NATO Multinational Corps – 2011).
- (1995-2012) Rescuer of the Karkonosze Group of Mountain Volunteer Search and Rescue (instructor of mountain rescue).
- Instructor during training of the Polish Military, Police and Special Forces.
- Certified qualified first aid rescuer.
- Skydiver (1400+) – in December 2014, he completed the highest skydive jump in Europe (10,735 m) after being raised to the stratosphere on a hot air balloon.
- In June 21, 2017, he jumped 50 times in 7 hours. Each jump was dedicated to a person with particular problem (cancer, braintumor, etc.). By this Procect he collected over 50.000 EUR for charity purposes, for which he received the award of CHARITY HERO).
- Skiing instructor.
- Author of training projects concerning the functioning of teams in difficult conditions.
- Completed courses in the scope of critical intervention, psychological support in critical situations as well as psychological and social aid in mass traumatic events.
- At the request of the Ministry of the Interior and Administration, he provided psychological aid to refugees from Lebanon in July 2006.
- Author of publications on health psychology and issues related to the human factor in mountain accidents as well as articles relating to TEAM BUILDING projects and safety during organisation of extreme team building events.
- Invited as an expert to the main television stations.
Before going to New Zealand in February 2009
- Member of a task force for psychological support of rescue services and organisations of the Department of Critical Management and Defensive Matters of the Ministry of the Interior and Administration.
- Member of the Polish Association of Research on Traumatic Stress.
- Psychologist of the Polish Medical Mission.
- Vice President of the Management Board of the Association of Critical Intervention